Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Why I Will Never Succeed

In order to avoid my daily disciplines, I clicked onto my blog. Blogging is a good thing, right. So good-bye disciplines: prayers, writing, exercise, reading War and Peace. Sometimes I like to switch off and make the blog a discipline and War and Peace the way to avoid it.

That's one reason I will never be a success. Here's the other: When I clicked onto my blog somehow what got in front of me was a way to make money by linking to Amazon and recommending their products! Then I'm going, oh, I know I should call that woman who knows the young man who makes you a web page. While thinking this, superannuated self is reading the inducement to "monetize" my blog.

Of course all this thinking and blogging interferes w/ one's ability to concentrate, so that could be a third reason, but the conclusion is: I can't do it. Some enormous mountain of "can't" stands in the way of monetizing the blog. It translates into "don't want to."

Need to think: 1) what is self willing to do to succeed? and 2) how do you spell success? It is spelled n - o --m - o - r - e -- e-x-c-u-s-e-s.

Now ladies and gentlemen, fire up your chair and make your desk go vroom vroom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Yes of course all this thinking interferes with concentration!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home